sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2013

Are you a friend of God or the Devil?


"Friend of the Devil" - An important witness!

Let me share with you what happened to me yesterday. I was working and picked up a call from a customer who was in need of help. This man is a renowned medical Campos / RJ, Brazil. After long minutes and already solved his problem, he said this sentence in a tone of relief:

- "The devil helped me"!

I said what sir? He replied the devil helped me!

You know those times when you and I get something etc and we exclaims "thank God"?! So it was more or less as he spoke, and between the lines he meant: "thanks to the devil that has helped me in what I needed!"

I, through no reaction, not expecting to hear that and he kept saying that the "devil" and such is his friend and that the devil is not so as they say (as if the devil was good thing), so he told me, "you can only be Protestant "!

I said Protestant? I am a disciple of Jesus. Indeed, Protestantism came from the Catholic Church. Besides that, the devil hates the human race! I spoke twice confirming that what I said is the truth!

A coworker who is not converted, was very amazed with what this doctor said. Soon after I was thinking about and analyzing happened ... Where mankind will stop? It's all wide open! Jesus is coming! But all that is written in the Bible that has amazed us is not it. May the Lord have mercy on this man.

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." James 4:44

Being evil in the world, if you are a friend of the devil then is the enemy of God! This is very serious! Folks, the best thing in the world is to be a friend of God.

"I will not call you servants, for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known." John 15:15

The time is coming where we will see great and terrible things in the world, however, the worse things will happen after the rapture of the church. We must be strong in the Lord, in our hearts a sincere repentance of sins lest we be partakers of the terrible things to come on this planet and worse, spend eternity in hell!

Are you a friend of God or the Devil?

Grace and Peace!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário