segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

Letter to the World.


Letter to the world, Campos Goytacazes/Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, December 6, 2010 (according to the Gregorian calendar that is not right before the Holy Scriptures).
"But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: And in the last days, saith God, I pour out My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams, and also pour out My Spirit on my servants and my handmaidens in those days, and they shall prophesy. "At 2.16-18. Brothers, friends and even enemies (not that they consider them so, but all that do God's will are enemies of the cross of Christ.) "For many walk, of whom I told you often and now tell you even weeping, that they are enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and their glory is in their shame them, who mind earthly things. "Philippians 3:18-19No book of 1 Samuel 3:1 we read:" And the child Samuel served the Lord before Eli And the word of the LORD was precious in those days, there was no vision. "As we read this text Sacred in Samuel's day there was no open vision, because God is manifest in each time so that you should manifest itself. "God, formerly spoken often and in many ways, the fathers by the prophets, we spoke to us in recent days, the Son." Hb 1.1E these days as we read in Acts 2:15-18, the Lord manifests Himself through the Holy Spirit Almighty, and so established and decreed by God is, visions, dreams and prophecies. But when it established the purpose of the walk with the Lord pity watching this view.It was at dawn on December 6, 2010 (according to the Gregorian calendar which is not correct on the Scriptures) that the Lord led me to a city street where I live and showed me a terrifying sight, I believe it was in the Spirit, because the vision was very clear without any confusion. You have placed me standing staring at the sky toward the north, was five hours late at night when the sky began to emerge in a terrible sight, a big edge in a purple dress (purple) vertically down from the clouds toward the earth. At first I could not discern what it was, because that purple robe descended slowly, but with the unfolding of the vision I could see that this mantle was a garment covering the body of a woman's huge and scary, it was with his hands on his stomach and in his hands I saw a picture and I noticed that it was an idol of sculpture known as "Our Lady" (Mary).
It was scary to look at that woman looks huge and cold as that of death.I kept looking at that terrible sight, when it appeared another sign in heaven: there were two massive columns and round that came down vertically from the sky one of a woman's hand and another on. The columns were extremely white as snow and homogeneous. These columns stood side by side with this woman and how they were watching her. At this point the vision ended and I found myself at home again and it was still early morning, I opened my eyes and wondered what this would, I wanted to get up, but I did not sleep and kept lying down, was when I had dreams.In the dream, was placed on a wooden platform over a huge natural lake, but they should exist in the lake where there were buffalo fish swimming as if they were fish, I noticed that a woman swam peacefully without fear among the buffalo. Immediately I found myself in another place, this also had a lake, however artificial, was concrete handiwork of men, now said to myself: You must fish at least here, when someone spoke to me near the lake: fish do not provide this lake are bad, here's to fish dog was when I looked and saw a small dark fish-shaped dog run and enter the lake. Shortly thereafter I found myself in another place, a house was very luxurious and had everything money could buy, this house I saw many people indulging in the pleasures of this time, I saw this house a huge bathtub-shaped bed and people take pleasure in it submerged in its pleasures.
Here, then sonhos.Esta After these, it is the vision and dreams and now see their meanings and interpretations.Early in the morning I got up and tried to understand the vision and dreams, and that would be impossible without the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God. The first thing I tried was to know who was this woman dressed in dark purple and the image of "our lady" in your hands. That's when the Lord made me read the book of Revelation 17:1-5 "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, telling me, 'Come, I will show thee the condemnation of the great whore that is seated on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth: and they that dwell on the earth drunk with the wine of her fornication. And he took me in spirit into the wilderness, and saw a woman sit upon a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication. And on her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH. "Revelation 17.1-5Logo realized that the woman dressed in purple in my view was the same as described in the book of Revelation.
And why this vision, as it is narrated in Scripture? This, I needed to understand. That's when the Lord made me know that he would do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants. "Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets." Am 3.7Observe servants that is plural, we are the servants of the Lord to receive visions, dreams and revelations, and transmit to this generation. The fact that the Lord has shown me in vision the great harlot is related to the time of his trial, the time has come for the Lord to judge this harlot with whom the kings and peoples of the earth, that this judge is drunk with the blood the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And the Lord sends us notice that the time has come, the time is it where you going to shake the earth and destroy the entire city of the great whore, the time when the earth will witness the biggest earthquake ever seen since foundation of the world, but the whole earth will shake violently, millions will die as a result of these earthquakes, a lot of destruction, panic, chaos and hunger worldwide."And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings, and a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, such was this great earthquake." Revelation 16:18Certainly there will be a huge disrepute in relation to this word in both the wicked world as among Christians.
But so too were the days of Noah and the days of Lot, Noah's family had no one else believed in his words, even with Lot and his wife believed, and everyone knows what happened to the unbelievers. It is almost a consensus among Christians that Jesus' coming is at hand, much has been said about this, but how many really believe.In view of the great whore have not seen the significance of both huge and extremely white round columns that descended from heaven. The letter from the apostle Paul to Timothy in chapter 3: 15 and Rev 3.12a reads: "but if not later, so you know how it should be in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of truth "." Whoever wins, I make a pillar in the temple of my God .. "These two columns represent: the first and second prophets the apostles who were victims of this great whore, and now it's time to rejoice with them their destruction and for this reason those two columns stood side by side whore, we read: "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints and the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And, seeing her I wondered with great admiration. "Rev. 17.6" Rejoice over her, O heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets, for God hath avenged you on "Ap 18.20Chegamos a time crucial where who is holy and just be more, and as I was given this vision I am taking the word of the Almighty and prophesy that the time has come the wrath of Almighty God, who can identify the times prophesied in the Word of God good will, amen. "He said to me: Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book because the time is near. Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous let him be righteous still: and he that is holy is holy still. And behold I come quickly and my reward is with me to give to each according to his work. "22.10-12 Ap * Soon the meaning of dreams.


For: Ralph Castello.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário